Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Wednesday 26 August 2020







Part 4

 

Priya sitting in a taxi and she was thinking about her life ….ram and her relation how they met how they fell in love everything …

Flash Back

XYZ College

The hallways were full of gossip and heat, as one sensational and dashing, a young guy walked in. His hair fixed with gel, looking as shiny as ever. Wearing blue T-shirt along with his jeans... OMG That was all the Girls reactions. "Ufff!" Those chocolate brown eyes that sparkled every millisecond with the reflection of the lights.

Every step that Ram took, every second, either jealousy or love was occurring. He was unique from other boys, not only in looks, but also in name – Ram Kapoor. Everyone gave a special respect to that name. Not only that, but he is called by everyone as "Boss", or even "RK"!

 

Ram stepped into class as the teacher welcomed him with a "good morning". Ram didn't smile and just stopped. He looked at the teacher slowly, and said, "Good morning Sir." 

He sat next to his best friend Vikram. It was a gang of three ram Vikram and neha they were best buddies since childhood.

*

 

When class had finished, Ram picked up his bag and walked casually out of the room followed by his friends. It was now lunch time. He felt something weird. By the first step he took out in to the hallway, all eyes were on him only. He decided to go somewhere no one would bother or stare at him. He went in to the corridor where one of the exits out of the college were. His bag was feeling very heavy, so opened it to see what was inside. He pulled the zipper... and out popped 10 handfuls of letters, with hearts and lipstick stains shaped like lips. "WHAT THE--!!!" Ram yelled. He covered his hand over his mouth. "Yeh ladki bhi na” ... Now watch what Ram kapoor is capable of." he warned. He was just about to crumple the letter in anger, but then he got an idea. It wasn't exactly an idea, because he did this every time. Ram leaned down and quickly stuffed all of the letters back into his bag. Then he walked off to the lunchroom.

 

Once again, when he entered the lunchroom, all eyes were drooling and concentrating on him only. Ram just ignored. He had his Rockstar glasses on. He started asking people who were sitting down eating their lunch, if they had seen a girl named, isha. Most of their replies were "No".

Ram: "Dammit, isha where ever you are I am going to find you, I can't believe ki mujhe yeh sab har din karna padtha hai..."

Vikram and neha laughed and both of them said leave it ram jaha bhi hai she likes you like hell I think you should definitely reply her they both winked looking at each other.

Ram in angry tone … you both are making fun of me huh….I am not going to fall in these kind of shitty things.

 

*

 

Walking towards classroom ram was pissed of with those love letters and talking with his buddies.

Ram: what the hell she think of herself writing love letters and I’ll fall for her no never he said in angry tone while he bumped with a girl …. They bumped so hard into each other that the girl dropped her books and was about to fall, but he caught her. They had an eye lock. She squirmed out of his arms and bent down to pick up her books. Ram was just staring at her. She put her books inside her bag and got up, trying not to look at him.

Ram: "HEY can’t you see...you are coming in the path of RK”...Hello I am talking to you...What the Hell…I am talking to you...miss..

 

Girl: "Priya sharma" that’s my name...and I think you can’t see  so you better not shout...who do you think you are?”

 

RK: “well it seems that you are new in this college and you don’t know me sweetheart” ...

 

Priya: “well I really don’t have any interest in knowing you as you are not of my type” ...

 

RK: “Don’t you think it’s too early to decide who is whose type honey?”

 

Priya: “I think I have wasted a lot of time on you...and I really don’t wish to continue this conversation”. Priya walks towards her class.

 

RK: “Interesting...with a smirk on his face”.

 

*

 

 

Priya: “Sir, I have done all the formalities...and shifted my things to the hostel.”

 

Sir: “Good, we are really happy to have a student like you...Student like you and Ram are the face of this college”...

 

Priya: “ram?”

 

Sir: “Ya he is an old student of this college...very talented...extremely intelligent. If you need any kind of help just go to him...he is the right person. He is the topper till date.”

 

Priya: “thank you sir”.

 

Sir: “well Priya see you in the classroom.”

 

*

 

Priya enters the class...

 

Neha: “Please introduce yourself”.

 

Priya: “Well I am PRIYA SHARMA”. Ram was doing something on the table...he moves his eyes up to see her...they have an eye to eye contact...

 

Ram gets up walking towards her...and says

 

Hobbies: “Reading books...University topper. Interests in Dance, drama, sports, Scholarship student”.

 

Priya: “You know a lot about me” ...

 

Ram: “(whispers).. this is nothing my dear...it’s just the beginning...I will know you in and out...IN and OUT and smirks...in a wink...”

 

Priya: “(looking at Neha).. you want to know something more...well if you then ask ram, he seems to know my biodata...good for me...if someone asks me I will refer to him... smiles and sits...”

 

Ram: “Interesting” ...smirks again

 

*

 

Sir: Good afternoon class. today as you know we will not study...we will do some other important work that is required. This time we are going to have two captains in the class...one for boys and the other for girls...it is quite obvious that Boys captain will be a boy and girls captain will be a girl...boys captain will be Ram as decided for his excellency and dedication for college during his higher secondary and public demand.

The teachers panel has choose Priya Sharma to be the girls captain. This time we would like to do an experiment by giving the charge to the new comer...

Priya can i please have you on the dais?

Priya while walking down the pathway trips due to Neha’s leg which was purposely placed.

 

Neha: “Hahaha! Sir how can she manage us when she can’t manage herself?”

 

Priya stares at Neha and then ram who was smirking...

 

Sir: Priya would you like to grab this opportunity?

 

Priya: Gladly Sir, and I promise you that I will not let you down.

 

Sir: Good...go and sit in your place...

 

While coming back suddenly Neha lets her legs on her way..Priya this time hits her with her heels...

 

Neha: “ouch”

 

Sir: “what’s wrong”

 

Priya: “Nothing sir she got her answer I guess...and smiles at her and ram.”

 

Sir: “Ram can you please stand up so that the new comers can see you”...

 

Ram stands up...

 

Priya’s Jaw became wider...(she talks to herself...yeh khadoos ram? I can’t believe it he is the person?)

 

Sir: “Here we go...RAM KAPOOR captain for boys”...

 

Priya: “RAM KAPOOR (RK)”

 

 

*

 

 

Isha: “Hi Priya, nice to meet you. I am Isha”,

Khushi: “Hi nice to meet you.”

 

 

Welcome to xyz college...It’s the most happening college in Mumbai. and Ram Kapoor the most happening guy...isss shit I love him.

Priya: making terrible face...WHAT! ram? you love him?

 

Isha: “yes, but he doesn’t falls for me and ignores me all the time …oh my god he is so hot”...

Priya: “Are you kidding me? He is a bloody snob”.

Isha: “That’s why I love him yaar...attitude... Any female can die for him.”

Priya: “Not me at least.”

Flash back ends.

 

*

Priya arrived at her house where Rajat was waiting for her.

Rajat: “where were you dammit. He yells at her loudly making her scare.”

Priya: “I am not answerable to your questions.” She said while having some courage.

She never dares to back fire his questions in these past months but now she is not capable of listings his shits all the time.

 

Rajat: “how dare you to talk to me like that?” He was about to slap her but Priya stops him by clutching his hand.

Priya: “not ever you dare to slap me again MR. RAJAT KAPUR. She said it in stern voice. I am not your slave to listen you all the time and you beats me and I say nothing to you.”

He was all numb listening her like this he never listens her voice since their marriage but now suddenly he is seeing change in her.

Rajat: “wow so you have a voice … I have never heard you like this ..never ever try to hold my hand again Priya otherwise …”

Priya: “otherwise what”…. She said in demanding tone.

Rajat: “otherwise I am going to throw you from my house.”

Priya: she smiles making fun of him… “oh really do you have the right to throw me from your house.” She smirks at him.

Rajat: “what do you mean?”

Priya: “don’t forget I have the power of attorney… you don’t have any right.”

Rajat: “you bloody bit…”

Priya: “don’t try to use such words otherwise ill show you what I can do to you.” Between I am shifting my stuff to another room I can’t share same room with you.

Rajat: “do whatever you want to do”.

 

He was so pissed off he left from there and walks to his room without saying anything but he was thinking about her sudden change in her behavior. Priya too left from there and went to her room.

 

*

 

Late night

 

Rajat again came drunk and was not in a state of walking so Priya watched him and just give him a hand to him an helped him till his room and in his drink state he never stops blaming her and abusing her but she didn’t said anything as she knew he was drunk.

She too went to her room laying on bed she was thinking about ram and was missing him they did talk when rajat was not there but she was missing his presence.

Her phone rang seeing the caller ID she smiles looking at it. It was displaying RAM’s name.

She picked the call without wasting the time.

Ram: “hello darling.”

Priya: “hello…”she smiles shyly.

Ram: “what are you doing?”

Priya: “nothing just trying to sleep.”

Ram: “are you missing me?”

Priya: “hmmm” she just said in a sad tone ..as she was really missing him.

Ram: “me too but not anymore.:

Priya: she was shocked listing to not anymore….” why..”

Ram: “because I am here outside your home.”

She was really shocked her eyes popped out. She hurriedly went towards the window where she can easily see him, he was standing outside her house and leaning to his car he saw her and waves at her.

Priya: “what are you doing here ram… just go I don’t want any body see you here specially Rajat.”

Ram: “hey relax darling no one will see me and that so called your husband Rajat he is so drunk that I think he will wake next night.” he laughs ..

Priya: “but how you know that he is drunk.”

Ram: “I was following him from evening and at bar he was just drinking alcohol may be 2-3 bottles he had finished.”

Priya: “but ram you shouldn’t be coming here.”

Ram: “ssshhh … I don’t want to listen but and why I came here to meet you and to spend time with you baby. Now stop talking on phone and come down.”

Priya: “ok but you come at the back of house I am coming there.”

Ram: “ok”

He said it and parked his car some where far from the house and went to the back side of the house where Priya was already waiting for him. She saw him and opened the door.

He came inside the back yard and hugs her tightly.

Ram: “baby I missed you so much” he said while embracing her tightly.

Priya: “I missed you too” she also responds to his hug.

They remained like that for a while. And after some time they broke the hug and looking in each other eyes lustfully .. ram leans forward to a kiss. The caress on her lips was gentle at first but as she responded the kiss became more insistent. Priya’s hand was gripping his hair tightly while kissing and ram’s hand was on her waist tugging her more towards him, she can feel his hard shaft against her stomach. He slides his tongue inside her mouth tasting every corner they both kissed passionately. After their long and passionate kiss leaving her lips ram bite on her lower lip making her moan loudly.

Ram: “Priya I want you baby.”

She barley able to stand and making her breath normal she said…

Priya: “I also need you but its near to impossible ram.”

Ram: “I know baby .. but try to understand my feelings.” He said holding her face in his palms…

Priya: “but ram I am scared of rajat … I don’t want him to know about us not like this please.”

She said pleading him …but he was too adamant …

Ram: “don’t worry Priya he will not know anything…and he is in a deep drunk sleep… I need you badly.” he pressed his body more to her she can feel him how hard he is now and she also needs him badly. Without saying anything ram again leans to her lips and kissed her hard she too kissed him while kissing her back touched the wall she was locked between the wall and ram. They were so lost in the kiss that they didn’t bother to think where they were. His kiss was becoming harsh Priya didn’t care about that how harshly or wildly they both kissed. They both just need each other.

 

He deepened the kiss. Priya parted her lips, and he accepted the invitation, slipping his tongue inside her mouth, sipping the sweet nectar from her rosy lips. Ram tasted her, drank deeply from her rosy lips, savoring the warmth of her mouth as if she was fine wine, potent and intoxicating, making him lightheaded. She made a soft, sort of a humming sound deep in her throat as she felt the heat emanating from his body plastered against hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeyy..after such a long time , an update.. it was wonderful as usual..do keep uploading...thankyou