Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Saturday 22 December 2012

pregnancy news

Priya was sitting on the couch and reading a book …..but something was stressing her ….she was not feeling good …thousands of things were going in her mind ….
Ram: priya wat happened …r u ok ?
Priya: huh ….ya I m ok …may be I m a bit tiered ….she put her head on her temple
Ram: headache …should I call the doctor
Priya: no ram I m ok …don’t bother …a little rest should be fine….
Ram: I think I should stay here with u ….
Priya: no ram …I m ok …don’t stress urself ….u have an important meeting just go …i ll be fine ..
Ram left for office kissing her forehead …take care …just make a call if u didn’t felt good …bye
Priya: hhhhmmm …bye

*

She went to kitchen ….she was feeling like eating an allu parata ….she told bansi to make allu paratas for her …she was feeling to eat allu parata with lots of ghee and also with pickle …she take a bite dipping it in the pickle  and yogurt …she was eating like as she was hungry for so many years ….bansi was looking at her oddly …a confused look on his face …his madam never asked for allu parata for herself and that too with lots of ghee and pickles ….she ate it …and looked at bansi …priya was giving a why r u looking at me like this expression ….bansi just took the plate and hurriedly went from there …without saying something …priya too realised that y bansi was looking at her like this ….what has happened to her suddenly ….she was thinking when something struck her …
Priya: periods ….my periods …that’s wat I forgot….i missed my periods …..
She went to her room ….she took the kit and went to washroom to test it ….
Priya: I m pregnant ….how would I will brake this news to ram …should I call him and tell him ….or should I wait for him ….oh god I m so happy …but how would I will tell him ….hhmmm may be arranging small cups or may be toys or may be baby pics …..aaaaahhhh no ….y I m so nervous its my 2nd time …
*
Ram came from his office ….and he find priya was feelling good and a glow on her face ….they did their dinner …priya was still thinking how would she will tell him ….she went to kitchen and open the fridge where she found blackforest pastry ….she took it and went to her room …where ram was laying on the bed and working on his lappie…she went to him and took the lappie from him and put it aside and  forward the pastry to eat ….
Ram: wah kia baath hai aaj badhi mehrban ho rahi ho …kia baath hai ….dinner mai bhi my fav aur ab mujay black forest pastry bhi offer kr rahi hoo …
He took a bite from it ….
Priya: hhhhhmmm ….nothing ….
she was a bit shy how would she tell him … she then went to changing room …where ram was bzy having the black forest pastry ….
Priya:oh god plz help me how would I tell him …..she was infront of the mirror….she put her hands on her belly and stroking it …ram mai thumharay bachay ki ma bannay wali hoo …aaahhh no not like that aisa koi bolta hai kia ….hum ab theen say chaar banay ja rahay hai …chiiiii….ram I m pregnanat….too direct hump….ram mujay kuch khatta khanay ko dil kar raha hai ….
Ram: kia ….
She turned and ram was standing at the entrance ….
Priya: wo ram mujay kuch khatta khanay ko dil kar raha hai ….
He went to the room and came with the black forest pastry ….
Ram: pehlay kuch meeta ho jaye…he gave a bite of pastry to her and ..they both hug eachother … 

No comments: