Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Friday 14 June 2013

FF: Race For Ram Part 15




Part 15

Ram: hmm good…sandy I have to talk to dad about some work he had…I ll be back …he took the file and went outside the cabin…..
Sandy: (thinking to herself) why he is behaving so odd and ignoring me …did he find someone else …no it cant be, he loves me…. But he was behaving so strange as if he dosent know me….she was thinking too much about Ram’s sudden behavior….she also left his cabin and went to do her work ….

*

Priya’s Home Evening

Neha came to meet priya …they both were sitting at priya’s room and talking …

Priya: neha what should I say about him …from where should I start ….i havent seen anyone like him….sometime he is so innocent and sometimes he is naughty …sometime he is mad and sometimes he is too genius …sometimes he gets too angry at me…so sometimes he made weird faces and make me smile ….and sometimes he is too stubborn more than a kid..and sometimes he is a great friend…. neha sometimes I feel like I know more about him but sometime i think that I don’t know anything about him … I see different changes in his personality…I mean ..sometime it felt like he is too strong and sometimes felt like he so vulnerable….sometimes get so angry and in the next moment he is so calm and sensitive that I cant understand… I cant explain him in a word …what he is actually ….but when he look at me …I felt like I m so beautiful …when he laughs i feel like to dance….when he is upset I feel like to take him in my arms ….and when he loves me my eyes filled with tears of happiness ……..he make me feel like that God made me for him and he for me …..few months ago I met him and fall in love with him …I never thought that he would be the one…its so strange ….mean destiny…so strange na….

Neha: you know destiny knows that you two belong together…
Priya: you know… what …why are you looking me like this ….
Neha: huh nothing .. I was just thinking that me and vikram knows ram from college days….he was all the time with those type of girls who want to be with him you know very well … and me and vikram always want a perfect girl for him …who understands him …but he doesn’t want like that ….so broken from inside that he don’t want to be in a relationship …. I m just great full priya …it just happen as I and vikram thought ..you came to his life….that you both love each other …
Priya took a sip of tea when she felt like puking ….she rushed to washroom and starts puking…where neha too comes …
Neha: hey you ok …
Priya: yes ..dont know from morning I m feeling so weak …it must be I m tired and didn’t rest …
Neha: well …priya .. I don’t want to ask this but I think it must be something else…
Priya: means
Neha: have you and Ram been in a physical relation also …sorry priya …its so weird to ask but if it is then you have to go for check up … I think you are pregnant …

she was not happy with this …if she is pregnant then she and Ram had marry ASAP….

Neha: relax priya….lets do one thing tomorrow morning I’ll pick you and will take you to the doctor …don’t tell anyone about this …even not Ram …till it confirms….

Priya: yeah ok …
Neha: now don’t stress yourself …take some rest…I ll take a leave vikram must be waiting for me …bye
Priya: bye..

*

The day passed like that Ram was getting himself busy in work and trying to ignore sandy ….some how he managed not to be with her and don’t talk to her…Ram had a exhausted and a tensed day ..

He was at his room half laying on bed and just thinking about Sandy and Priya….how he will manage both of the woman Priya and Sandy…how he will make Sandy understand that he don’t love her but someone else….and what he will say to Priya about Sandy and his relation ….so many questions were coming to his mind….When his phone rings….he snap out from his thought and took the phone he saw Priya’s name on the screen and without wasting time he attend the call …

Ram: hi
Priya: hi
Ram: how are you feeling now?
Priya: I m good what about you?
Ram: not that much good
Priya: why?
Ram: huh ….because you were not there …he smiles naughtily..
Priya: aaawww… u missed me
Ram: hhmmmm still missing you …want to be beside you and cuddling my baby …
She giggled
Ram: what were you doing?
Priya: was reading a book
Ram: something interesting?
Priya: A love story …tender and sensual….
Ram: hhhmmm ….and
Priya: with a naughty mood…he is strong,handsome like you
Ram: he laughs ….and I think he doesn’t have a lover as wonderful as you..with your skin so soft like silk….passion…a hot passion like yours..your lips your mouth….full and sensual…expressing the dark sexuality of a thousand Aphrodite's…
Priya: Raaammm…sshhh
Ram: what …I was just telling the truth ….he laughed
Priya: ok I don’t want to listen this truth
Ram: ok my love
Priya: she smiled…Ram I want to say something ….you have to tell our parents about our relation Ram….its been too long …now we have to take a step to our relation …and its marriage …we don’t have to waste time …
Ram: I know that but you have to give me some time ….and I have to talk to you about something else too …but not now …tomorrow …u coming to office…
Priya: ok as you wish …but I cant come tomorrow going to doctor…
Ram: doctor ….he got panicked …why is everything ok
Priya: yeah ...everything is fine don’t panic…just a routine check up ….she don’t want to tell him till she confirm the news …
Ram: ok ..
Priya: Ram Ma is calling I have to go…
Ram: please stay and talk …
Priya: sorry Ram ….i have to otherwise Ma will come here
Ram: ok go….he got upset..
Priya: don’t get upset like a kid now…
Ram: don’t talk now and go …
Priya: I cant till you don’t say a proper bye to me…
Ram: ok bye…
Priya: ram…I know how to cherish your mood …she gave a kiss …MMMMUUUUAAAHHH ….
A smile crept on his face
Ram: I love you
Priya: ME Too …ok bye now
Ram: bye and take care of yourself
*

Next Morning

Neha and Priya went to doctor …Priya was sitting inside the cabin of gynecologist… doctor examined her and did some test …they were waiting for the test…
Doc: “congrats Priya ..you are pregnant”
She was a bit shocked listening this ….how will she manage now …she is pregnant before marriage …she had to convince Ram now… neha was happy …and she put her hands on her shoulders …
Neha: “relax priya …don’t stress yourself….everything will be fine ..i know Ram will be happy after listening this news”
Priya: “ I know that but I don’t know what to do next”
Neha: “ just go to Ram’s office and tell him”
They both came outside the hospital neha went to her home and priya drove to Ram’s office

*

Ram’s office

Vikram sitting in Ram’s cabin and Ram was telling him his feelings
Ram: “ vikram when ever I closed my eyes… I just see priya …and her smiling face”
Vikram: “ you are in love with her and this is it you and priya had almost took a step to your relation but now you both had get married”
Ram: “ priya also want me tell every one and about talk about the marriage but you know that I m so scared of that ….if I marry her and samething happen to our life which happened in my parents life…. I don’t want that to happen …I cant live without her “
Vikram: “ I know ram but look at me and neha ..we both are living happily and everything is going so good ….dont worry about it ..you two can make your marriage life perfect I m sure ….and you cant live like this not marrying her “
Ram: “ so what to do next”
Vikram: “ just go and talk to uncle”
Ram: “ ok but before that I have to tell priya and also about sandy too 
Vikram: “ you havent told her yet”
Ram: “ nope ..not even sandy knows anything…how will I manage this to tell the truth”
Vikram: “ but you have to “
Ram: “ hhmm …I don’t know how will sandy react after this but I can manage priya”

They both smiled and vikram left his cabin …sometime later sandy came inside ram’s cabin ….and she directly walks towards him …he was sitting in his chair…she came and sat on his lap….with out saying a word…and doing something else….ram tried to push her and free himself but she didn’t let him and sat there …moving her fingers on his face….ram was sweated badly….she bends her face and moving towards his lips …they both were so close to each other….she was about to kiss him…when his cabin’s door opens and a lady walks inside his cabin….sandy and ram startle by the click of the door opening …the lady was shocked seeing the sight in front of her…

Ram: “priya” his eyes widen and he pushed sandy from his lap and stands from chair…
She was having tears in her eyes…and her hands automatically went to her belly…caressing her belly …ram walk towards her…
Ram: “ priya listen to me what ever you have seen its not like that…I mean me and sandy …there’s nothing between us”
Sandy: “ what do you mean ram there is nothing” she too stands in front of him
Ram: “ I m not talking to you …let me talk to priya”
Ram was about to speak when priya stops him
Priya: “ what you want to explain ram ..i have already see it”
Ram: “ but its not like that”
Sandy: “ excuse me you both …let me tell you priya ..me and ram are in a relation …and whatever you have seen its true …I don’t know why ram wants to hide this”
Ram: “ sandy just shut up …look I don’t love you I just want to spent my time with you and its over now …I love priya”
Sandy was shock and she slapped him …
Sandy: “ how could you do this”
Ram: “ I m sorry sandy but its true I don’t love you”
Priya was feeling like she is watching a drama in front of her….
Sandy: “ so now you are in love with this bitch …pointing her fingers towards priya”
Ram: “ mind your tongue sandy”
Sandy: “ some one gets angry …aha …I m telling you priya …if he can betray me he can also leave you and then there would be nothing left in your life better you leave him …and I pray this man never gets a true love in his life…he finished my life and he can do the same with you “ saying this she left his cabin and also left the office…
Ram: “ priya ….he was about to touch her but priya stopped him gesturing her hands
Priya: “ enough I don’t want to listen anything else …you lied to me …she was crying ….i cant believe all this …”
Ram: “ please listen to me”
Priya: “ I will not and better you don’t call me again ….we don’t have any relation between us…Ram I have loved you more than anyone else in this world and you broke my heart…why did you do this to me…why … I am crazy that I became happy and came to tell you the most happiest news but now it doesn’t mean anything …for you I am just a toy …with which you played with and when time comes you will throw it”
Saying this she also left ….ram tries to tell her but she didn’t listened …he doesn’t know what to do next…

*

Priya sat in a taxi ….she was crying and sobbing ….she was caressing her belly ….and talking to her and Ram’s baby
Priya: “baby I m will not let any one harm not want anyone’s shadow not even your dad…he don’t deserve to be called a father ….not even a man …he don’t deserve anything in his life not my love and yours…he destroyed everything ….i m  sorry baby that you cant be able to have your fathers love at all …I will take you very far very far …that no one can reach us ….i would give you everything ….

*

After some time vikram came inside his cabin…
Vikram: “ hey ram …have you talked to priya”
Ram: “ she came and left”
Vikram: “ what happen why are you so upset”
Ram tells him everything …and vikram was so shocked too …
Vikram: “ means she didn’t told about her pregnancy”
Ram: “ what pregnancy?”
Vikram: “ she is pregnant ram”
Ram: “ Oh My God …I cant believe this ….she is pregnant with my baby..now I have to make her understand” he was so happy after listening this when vikram’s phone rings….
Vikram: “ yes neha…what “
He hangs up the call …
Ram: “ what happen”
Vikram: “priya is leaving the house and she is not listening to anyone”
Ram: “ I have to go and stop her”
He made his way to priya’s home … in his car driving to Sharma mansion he continuously dialing priya’s phone but she didn’t attend it…after sometime it went to switched off mode…he throws his phone on the seat and drives fast…but to his luck he got stuck in traffic…

*

Sharma Mansion

Shipra: “ why are you doing this priya”
Priya was crying and packing her stuffs
Priya: “ I don’t want to explain anything …I cant live here anymore …I don’t you all to be in trouble because of me… “
Shipra: “ But at least tell us what just happened”
Priya: “ I don’t want to “
Neha: “ aunty please calm down …I ll try to not let her go …you just give us sometime alone”
Shipra left them alone and crying …she didn’t even know what happened and why she is leaving..
Neha: “ what are you up to do priya …you are leaving just because u saw ram and sandy in that state…may be what ever you have seen its not the truth”
Priya: “ yes it may be like that what ever I have seen it cant be truth …but what ever I heard from sandy …huh ..i cant think that I can live here anymore …I want to be alone …and you know my condition too..I am pregnant with his baby …and I don’t want my baby to suffer anything just because of him …I want my baby to live a happy and great life ..no one’s shadow want in front of my baby not even Ram’s…he betrayed me ..she was sobbing and crying bitterly her eyes got red…you know everything neha …how much I love that person but now not any more …she zipped her suitcase and walks with it ….leaving every one and not letting them say a word and she told them not to follow her or find her….

*

Here ram was stuck in traffic and finding a way to reach priya’s home …finally he came out from his car and starts running towards her home…and to stop her ….when he reached he was sweated badly …sudhir opens the door and ram walks inside ….
Ram: “ priya …priya …priya …he screams and finding her in every portion of mansion but he failed to find her …he came to sudhir …uncle …where is priya ….i want to talk to her …tell me where she is …”
Sudhir: “ ram she left the house and none of us don’t know where she is “
Ram: “ what …she left …oh god…where I m going to find her…he broke and fell on the floor …crying …priya …why did you this to me …at least you should gave me a chance to explain myself ….you really mean allot to me …how would I be able to live with out you ….and what about our unborn baby …
Sudhir and shipra got a shock of their life ….that priya is pregnant and that’s why she had left without telling them anything …
Sudhir: “ what …my daughter is pregnant …what have you did with her ram…he gets angry and slaps him hard…you destroyed my daughters life ..get out from my house now …
Ram: “ uncle please let me explain …she is everything to me ..please listen to me”
Sudhir didn’t listen to him and throws him out from his house …ram was shattered he doesn’t know where he is going ….and where he is going to find priya…no sign of her ….


6 comments:

Sudipa said...

very emotional update feeling very bad 4 Raya waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon

123fiza1 said...

Its very unfortunate * CRY*
what will happen next..

Unknown said...

Awesome story-line.....
pls pls pls
updateeeeeeeeee soon
waiting for so long..........

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaaz,
just love your all FF and OS !
please update soon next part of RACE FOR RAM !

Anonymous said...

update
soon

wellwisher said...

Please continue ...waiting eagerly for an update