Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Friday 14 June 2013

Important Note Please Read

 Hello, guys..I am very sorry to inform you all that I will be ending all my fanfics in sometime because of some personal work I cannot continue writing, so I will give my fanfics a proper ending and will end them. Hope you guys understand. And thanks to all of you for your amazing support! Take care, bye.

3 comments:

mano said...

whatttttt....shaz...!but why shaz pls sub end maat kero agar time manage nahi ho raha tuh ff's less ker doo par pls update dena band naa kero....i read your ff's regularly..pls think again on your decision.....pls pls

Anonymous said...

Please post the final update of the story A Race for Ram... Its very interesting and well written

wellwisher said...

Please post the final update of Race for ram