Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Monday 16 October 2017

FF: Race For Ram part 18

Part 18


Sunlight filled the sky, pure scattered light, its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the land. Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody. The trees shone as if they were wearing golden crowns and the vast sea was not able to absorb the bright sparks of the sun. The tides on the sea were racing among each other to reach the horizon from where the mighty god like sun appeared. This morning sunrise was a breathtaking display of radiant colors.
Ram and priya was sleeping peacefully cuddling to each other. Priya after so many months had a good sleep may be its because her love was beside him sleeping and she is loving his warmth. The sun peeked in to room with that raise ram sleep got disturbed and he open his eyes he rubbed his eyes and saw priya beside him, he was naked and priya was in her undergarments he thought for a second that what might happened last night he recalls everything ..Nothing that much happened she just gave a body heat that’s it. He don’t want to disturb her sleep he stays like that he knows inside she loves him and that’s why she did all this. With breath paused in his lungs, he wished time would halt. And though time continued, the emotions that flowed stilled in his soul.
The past few months seemed to disappear, and all bitter moments of those bad times they had just been through washed away with the soft lullaby the waves sang along.
Priya open her eyes she saw ram he was awake and was watching her with a smile on his face there was an eye lock between them time was stopped they don’t want to break the eye contact even not want to break the hug and want to lay like this forever …priya came to her sense and she looked at herself and covered her creamy and beautiful body with duvet, when ram interrupted
Ram: you don’t need to hide yourself I have know every inch of your body, between now your belly bump is something new to me and look amazing and breath taking he smiles while she feel a bit uncomfortable. She took her shirt from side and wears it. She was about to leave the bed when ram holds her hand and pinned her to the bed and came on top of her.

Ram: if you want to leave u can but atleast give me a chance to speak.
Priya:  I don’t want to listen to you and its better for you to leave my house and leave me alone I don’t want you to come again in my life.i don’t love you nor your presence.
Ram: if you don’t love me and don’t want me near you then why you did all this giving me your body heat and save my life.
Priya turns her face she doesn’t want to talk further and want to ignore him.
Ram: you can’t turn your face talk to me priya.
She was in a state of crying when ram took her face in his palm and kissed on her eyes.
Ram: please priya don’t cry I am really sorry for everything at least give me a chance to prove my self I really really love you I cant think my life with out you please priya forgive me.
Priya controls her emotions she don’t want to give up so easily she want him to go through those pains and give him his own taste.
Priya: ram please you are hurting me I cant bare your weight can you please get a side..He realized her state and got on her side but not leaving her. Yes  Ram you are right I did all that because I don’t want you go through pain because  I LOVE YOU so much but when ever I think about that incident I cant tolerate my anger and it hurts me.
Ram: I know priya but it was not like that what you have seen I didn’t love sandy I just loved you …yes in start I felt like to have you in my bed and then leave you but with time I fall in love with you and I cant imagine my life without you
Priya: but then why were you afraid of marriage and not even told your parents about me
Ram: I was afraid because I have seen my parents all time fighting. i didn’t want to get in those fights after marriage that’s the reason but latter when you left I shared my thoughts with my mother and she make me understand and now I got to know that marriage is a beautiful thing and cant live without your love. Please priya forgive me and marry me.he said in on breath those last words were something new to priya.
He proposed her she was still in her anger she don’t want to accept his proposal now.
Priya : for now I dont want to think about this marriage thing I am giving you a chance to proof yourself to me that you are sorry for what ever you did and thought and no girl would be ever had any place in your life except me.
He was ok with her decision at least she is giving him a chance to proof himself he agreed.
Ram: ok priya and thanks for giving me a chance.
Priya: can you please now let me go, I am feeling hungry.
He smiles and left her she step out of bed and went to washroom to freshen up .she came out after a hot shower she wears a casual dress
 She straightly went to kitchen just telling ram to go and fresh yourself and come outside for breakfast. Priya straightly went outside the room and went to kitchen to make breakfast and ram went to washroom to take a hot shower. Ram took a shower and came out wrapping a towel on his waist and straightly went outside to the kitchen where he saw priya had almost made the break fast and was preparing the table. She turns and saw him standing at the door.
Priya: you should at least fully cover yourself with something. You are still not feeling well.
Ram: but I haven’t seen my cloths not find any thing except this towel and I have called my driver to pack my things and bring it here.
Priya: I have just put it in washing machine when it will be clean and dry ill give it you for now you can have another towel to cover your upper body too. Are you going to stay here?
Ram: if I want to gain your trust then I have to stay here.
Priya: ok you can but you have to maintain distance.
She immediately went from there..She loved the site of him just on his towel covering till his waist and his wet hairy chest was making her weak. She took the towel and gave him he covered him. And have his seat on the dinning table. After folding his long body into the small wooden seat his eyes turned to study priya. She was standing by the kitchen counter waiting for the coffee to perk and he couldn’t help but to notice how innocently beautiful she was.

standing there in something as simple as in her kurthi and jeans she didn’t wear too much of make up just a kajal and a touch of gloss and her hair was pulled up into a simple pony tail and she still managed to steal his breath away.
But even in her natural beauty, she looked tired too. Her eyes were rimmed with dark circles, at this point he could imagine her emotions were on a free for all roller coaster rides.
 Priya served him. They did there break fast. Where ram was just admiring her how beautiful and breath taking she is looking he was loving her more with a baby bump and was thinking how to manofy her.


               Scene fades

Priya was doing some work on her lapptop when ram come wearing his trade mark cloths. (He clear his throat) priya got his attention
Ram: can I come in he said with a smile
Priya: yes you can she shuts her laptop.
Ram came and sat beside her on a large sofa.
Ram: so I was thinking that how will I manofy you and gain your trust.
Priya: so what you have thought Mr.Kapoor.
Ram: aha from ram now I became Mr.Kapoor for you.
Priya: yes now you are Mr.kapoor till you gain my trust ill call you like this.
Ram: ok as you wish but that would be for a minimal time you’ll call me Mr.Kapoor it will not take much time to gain your trust priya.
They looked at each other another eye lock between them and BG music plays

 Tujhko main rakh lu wahan
Jahan pe kahin hai mera peer
Main jo tera na huva
Kisi ka nahin, kisi ka nahin
Le jayein jaane kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein tujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Beghani hai yeh daali
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein tujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein jaane kahan
Na mujhko khabar, na tujhko pata
Banaati hai jo tu
Wo yaadein jaane sang mere
Kab tak chalein
Inhin mein to meri
Subah bhi dhalein, shaamein dhalein
Mausam dhalein
Khayalon ka shaher
Tu jaane tere hone se hi abaad hai
Hawayein hakk mein
Wohi hain aate jaate jo tera naam lein
Deti hain jo sadayein
Hawayein hawayein
Na jaane kya batayein
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein tujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein mujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein jaane kahan
Hawayein hawayein
Le jayein tujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein x (3)
Le jayein jaane kahan
Na mujhko khabar, na tujhko pata
Suddenly priya’s hair fall on her face and ram forward his hand and locks her hair behind her ear and touched her face she closed her eyes and loved his touch when ram goes near her face and his breath was making her weak and he goes near her ear and says
Ram: can you please tell me what I should do to gain your trust and love
And ram moves back she came to her sense and opens her eyes.
Priya : she clear her throat …ahheem ahem… ok 1st surprise me then ill think.
Ram: surprise..How will I surprise what should I do to surprise you?
Priya: it’s your duty to think Mr.kapoor.
She gets up and left from there, where ram was thinking how to surprise her.
Scene shifts priya was doing some house chores where ram enters wearing blue jeans with T-shirt.
Ram: priya he said and opens his hand in air and was grinning

Priya turns and saw him her eyes popped out dropped jaws but she didn’t react too much. Ram comes near her
Ram: are you surprised.
Priya: Not that much Mr. kapoor.
Ram: why?
Priya: because wearing tees and jeans and changing your attire don’t surprised me you should change yourself from inside not your attire between good try Mr.Kapoor and try hard to surprise me. I am going to market to get some vegetables.
Ram: can I also come with you.
Priya: I haven’t stopped you.
They both went to super market to get some vegetable …they didn’t went to high figh market but to a very low market ram was shocked that priya is going to take vegetables from this tehlay wala.
Ram: priya you almost come here to buy your things.
Priya: yes Mr.kapoor. Why are you so shock?
Ram: no It was … may be …he was out of words what to say where priya just grins at him.

They both did there shopping and ram lifts the bags of vegetables and walks with priya. They both were back to home.
Ram: can I cook today he said with a smile
Priya: you can but don’t spoil my kitchen.
Ram: I will not if you a company me sitting there and helping me with the stuffs.
She agrees and both went to kitchen where priya just sat on the chair watching him and ram took the apron and wears it 


Taking his phone out searching for some recipe. He follows the recipe and take the potato and starts cutting it and get himself busy in cooking he finished it priya was enjoying watching him like this cooking with so much passion.

Ram: its ready he took the plate came near priya and offers her the pakora’s which he made. Priya tastes it.
Priya: its tasty she smiles. You also eat Mr. Kapoor
He took it and eats it
Ram: priya I have something more to give you he said her to close her eyes he places a small paper packet on her hands and priya wonders what it is ram smiles. Priya opens her eyes and surprised to see
Priya: paan ..oh I so love to eat this.between I want to confess something I was surprised at the 1st place seeing you in casual and then going with me at market and then cooking for me but I have not reacted.
Ram: then why you haven’t reacted he said with a smile.
Priya: I was getting happy to tease you and was happy seeing you doing such things and more than that I wanted to see what all you can do for me and I was very happy and you manged to surprise me every time.
Ram gets happy inside out and loved the view of her she is melting.
The Day passed like this both did there dinner and ram was through out helping priya in everything even in cooking and cleaning kitchen.
Priya: ram you can sleep in my room as there is only bed. I haven’t furnished other rooms. Ill manage in hall.
Ram: no no no he said with a clearing voice.. you can sleep at you room youll not feel comfortable on sofa and in this state you should having a peaceful and comfortable sleep. Ill sleep here pointing his fingers at sofa.(thinking inside how will ill fit here its too small for me).scratching his forehead.
Priya: but you'll not fit here Mr.kspoor. He was insisting allot so finally priya said, we can both sleep at my room on my bed she said hesitatingly.
Ram: you sure priya we both at same room and sharing a bed.he said with a grin.
Priya: yes but we both will maintain distance don’t think I am going to be so close to you ill put pillows in between us.
Ram: oh he said with heartbroken and thinking (poor me but at least we are sleeping on same bed. she ll not melt so soon ram you have to do lots of things to gain her trust)
They both went to the room changing to their night suits and priya making the pillows in between them.
Priya: good night ram
Ram: good night he was sitting on bed and priya was laying he just bend him self to her belly and kissed her belly saying good night to his unborn child priya was taken a back with this action she closed her eyes and turns her face to other side and her back was facing ram.

After turning and tossing on bed both went to a deep sleep. But later at mid night priya woke up she was not getting sleep she then took the pillows and throws it on the floor and came close to ram and hugging him and putting her hands on him while her legs on his top she cuddled with him very tightly and slept peacefully with a smile on her face.



6 comments:

Dhristi said...

Sooo beautiful n awesome part

Unknown said...

The new morning bring a new beginning between RaYa with a fair chance to Ram given by Priya.
Being in love change the person so is he who is trying best to change himself only for his beloved and upcoming baby.
The surprise bring out a smile on Priya face and so is the effort of Ram is successful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful updated ...

Neha said...

Very Nice i love this couple

Sulekha Holidays said...

manali tour package from delhi

kerala tour package from delhi

rajasthan tour package from delhi

honeymoon packages

Sachinraj said...

Gift A Place is a map of all your favorite places.persona 5 gift guide

Best Unisex Salon in Lucknow