Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Note


Hi readers, i want to clarify my readers that yes priya is 5 months pregnant. If mother and baby is perfectly fine then its perfectly ok to get intimate. In my previous update ram and priya got too much intimate so its normal after so many months they met so its quite normal. And the next update will take time to post as i am bzy and thanks to my lovely readers for appreciating my story love u all.


5 comments:

Dhristi said...

Take ur time di bus note update karti raho whether u need time for ffs n pls take care of urs

leena said...

Ohh thanks for the info but I really love your stories... this is going in awesome way waiting for more updates hope to see them soon...

leena said...

Ohh thanks for the info but I really love your stories... this is going in awesome way waiting for more updates hope to see them soon...

Unknown said...

Kindly add post as soon as possible please
😃

Unknown said...

Thanks concern