Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Friday 3 November 2017

FF: Race For Ram Part 21

PART 21

They both woke up after a long sleep and it was afternoon. They freshen up and priya asked ram if they can order something from outside as she is not in a mood of cooking something. They did their lunch.

Ram: priya we are getting married in 3 days.
Priya: what? but we have to talk to our family.
Ram: don’t worry I have already did. Early morning I messaged vikram that tell my mom everything me and priya have sort out our problems so start the marriage preparations. And she called pandit and he said the best mahurath is after 3 days so we are getting married after 3 days and they must have gone to Sharma house till now vikram messaged me now that they are at Sharma mansion and talked to your parents and they are happy to know about our relation and we have sort it out and about our marriage too.
Priya: so we have to be far from each other till our marriage?
Ram: you want me to be with you all time, even I want to be with you all the time but we have to be far priya its just 3 days and don’t worry I said I would always be with you and never let you go. I love you.
Priya: I love you too.
They hugged each other.

Ram: between priya I am worried about your health, last night we were so crazy and got too intimate. I don’t want to hurt you and our baby.
Priya: don’t worry ram I am absolutely fine and our baby is more than fine don’t worry you’ll never hurt me nor our baby.
Ram: now let’s pack your things we have to leave now to your house as everybody is waiting.
Priya: before leaving I have to call my friend shruti.
Ram: why?
Priya: it’s her place I have to inform her that I am leaving.
Ram: oh ok but I thought it’s your own place. You remember when you talked about the beach house to me, She reminds the flash back ( I mention the flashback in my previous updates)  when I saw this house I thought that you must have bought it.

Priya: no, when I left my home I called shruti and she said that her place is empty and no one is there so i came here and she helped me all these past months. She got tears in her eyes remembering the past.
Ram : hey don’t cry I cant handle this. And never ever try to remind those days. Between I have to remind you would be Mrs.PRIYA RAM KAPOOR we have our own beach house. And you have visited it and we did lots of romance there,remember.
 She blushed reminding the happy moment with him.He hugged her and kissed her on her lips passionately. She did her packing and talked to shruti and they left from there and went to Sharma house.
                                                       *
Sharma mansion

Ram and priya reached and every one was so over whelmed seeing her they hugged, cried and it was emotional scene for every one. After too much of emotions Krishna said marriage preparation will start from today itself as we don’t have so much time. They all were happy to see ram and priya together and especially ram’s parents at least he accept someone in his life and marrying whom he loves.

(note:Krishna and amaranth also patched up after seeing their son heart broken)
Krishna: so tomorrow will be sangeet so I and all my family wants all sharma family to be there at kapoor mansion so we can celebrate these function.
                                                      *

Sangeet

Neha and some beauticians were doing her make up and other stuff. Priya’s phone rings, when she looks at her phone it was from non other than Ram…neha starts teasing her, she snatches her phone and picks up the call and put it on speaker.

Neha: kya Ram, ithna bhi inthizar nahi kr saktha, its just few hours then she’ll be there for sangeet, have some patience, she laughs and teased him.
Ram: (he said irritatingly) can you plz shut up and can you give the phone to her.
Neha: aha so someone is missing his love badly she again teased.
Ram: plz give the phone to priya he insists.
Neha: ok I m giving.
She gave the phone to priya before talking priya switches off the speaker mode.
Priya: hi
Ram: hi beautifull how are you?
Priya: I am fine. How are you?
Ram: I am fine too. Between which color dress are you wearing?
Priya: pink And you?
Ram: dark maroon I know you must be looking hot and gorgeous, she blushed on his words. I can’t wait to see you. Missing you my love.
Priya: I am also missing you.
 Neha starts teasing her again.
Neha: ahaa aag dono taraf lagi hui hai. You both can’t wait. She laughs loud.
Priya: neha can you please stop teasing.
Ram: I should cut the call before she starts to tease us more. Bye and love you missing you.
He cuts the call.
Priya: kya neha bath bhi karnay nahi diya you are kabab mei haddi at this moment.
Neha: mei abhi kabab mei haddi he lagu gi.
After so much of teasing they finish priya’s make up, she was fully ready.

                                                    *
They all reach at kapoor mansion for sangeet. Everyone greets them and welcome them. After a while sangeet begins. Ram and priya was sitting together.

Dance starts with ram’s dadi and priya’s nani, on song dill mei baji guitar and later karthik and rishab also joins them for dance. Later krishna and shipra dance on dolla re dolla re song, priya and ram was awestruck seeing their mother’s dancing like this. Where every one cheers and hoots, after their dance youngster dance on song aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charchay. All family members danced and sing songs it was like competition between two families.

When it was time for groom and bride to dance and a romantic song plays.Ram took priya’s hand in his and starts dancing. His one hand on her waist and other hand holding her hand.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

He tightens his grip and starts lipsing with the song.

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum
Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum
Hmmm.. hmmm..

He turns her and and her back facing him, he put his chin on her shoulders,they both moves in a synch.

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain…
Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain…
Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

He again turns her and made her look at him,

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
Hmmm… hmmm..

They were lost in each others eyes and kept dancing when they heard claps and cheers; she came out of the trance and blushed.

They came and sat on their place. After sometime ram announces.
Ram: I have a surprise for priya.
There everyone saw blind child starts singing a song  Ganesh Vandana  ….it was so heart touching priya was crying watching all this,after there performance finished.
Ram: I know that priya always visited there place and share her free time with them and she so love all these children so I just wanted priya to be happy.
Priya was a bit shocked she never discussed this with ram how come he knows.
Ram: I know priya you must be thinking how I got to know about this, you are forgetting I was in love with you so all the time I was spying you.
Every one tease ram listening the word spying.
Priya was having tears in her eyes. And a smile on her face she was pleased with this surprise. Ram was standing beside her and holding her hands.
Priya: (whispers) I love you and thank you ram, it’s a precious gift you gave me.
Ram: its my pleasure my would be wife. I just want you to be happy. I love you too.
It was now time to say bye to kapoors,

Sudir: amarnath we have to leave now, its late.
Amaranth: kia sudir abhi tho rath baaki hai lets enjoy a bit more.
Sudir: enjoy karnay k liyay aur functions bhi hai meray bhai….
They all share a laugh and was biding bye to each other where ram was a bit sad. He dragged priya to corner and pinned her to wall.




Priya: what are you doing ram?
Ram: nothing darling just want some space from everyone and want to be alone with my love.
Priya: they all are leaving, everyone must be finding me. Please let me go.she was trying to free her self from his hold but he tighten his grip more to her waist and pulls her towards him more closely.
Ram: I’ll let you go,if you give me a kiss.
Priya: she smiles and said teasingly, you have to wait for the kiss Mr. RAM KAPOOR.
Ram: no I can’t. Please one kiss. Otherwise I am not going to let you go. he holds her more tightly.
She gives up and pecks him lightly on his lips.
Ram: (with sad tone) aaaawww yeh kiss bhi koi kiss hai priya.
Priya: tho aap ko kis kisam ka kiss chahiyay?
Ram: You know me what type of kiss I want.
Priya put her hands on his neck and holds him and her lips was so near to ram’s, she kiss him softly but ram holds her tightly and kissed her passionately, priya too responds and took his lower lips in between her and before leaving priya bites his lower lip.
Ram: aaahhh, ithni zor say katna zarorri tha.
Priya: I want to show you that you are not only the one who wants kiss even I am dying for your kiss and touch.
Ram: not bad, neha nay shai kaha tha aag dono taraf say lagi hai they both laugh.
When every one calls priya’s name.
Priya: kaha tha let me go, ab koi yaha na a jaye lets go.
Shipra: where were you priya we all are finding you? Let’s go you must be tired and you need rest.
Priya: ma I went to wash room.
Shipra: ok now bid bye to every one.
They all bid bye and left karpoor mansion where ram was just admiring priya.
                                                  *
Mehndi

The decoration was amazing. Kapoor mansion’s garden was fully decorated with flowers. Every one was present in the garden. Priya was sitting on the stage spreading her hands out letting the mehndi artist design her hand.she was wearing a beautifull dress.


Ram was dressed in a beautiful sherwani

he was watching all this from far when he came towards her.
Ram: can I steal my would to be wife for a moment.
When neha shouts.
Neha: why you want to steal her, Mr.Impatience. She teased.
Ram: neha you and your tantrums wait abhi vikram ko bholata hoo. He called vikram and said, yar thu tho apni biwi ko sambhal I just want to talk to priya.
Vikram: why you need my help. Be a man ram and do it by yourself.
Ram went towards priya and took her in his arms, where every one starts hooting and teasing ram. He didn’t listen to any one and straightly went inside.
Ram: you are looking beautiful priya.
Priya: thanks, but why you were late for the function.
Ram: I was sleeping as last night I was getting disturb and not able to sleep without you. I was missing you, your smell and your closeness.
She blushed.
Priya: do you know, what color of mehndi on your hands indicates?
Ram: no?
Priya: the darker the mehndi is, the more your husband loves you.
Ram: so what do you think? How dark your mehndi going to be?
Priya: very dark because I know you love me allot.
He kisses her cheeks.
Ram: I love you
Priya: I love you too.
Ram hugs priya and they were like that for a moment.
Outside every one was enjoying, they all dancing and singing. When ram came and took the mike and starts singing.

Bade acche lagthay hai
Yeh darthi, yeh nadiya, yeh raina both priya and ram said together aur thummm.
 Mehndi rituals got finished and when priya washed her hands mehndi was very dark and she kissed her hand and smile knowing how much ram loves her.
                                         *
Barat

Priya took a quick shower and wore her bridal dress. She came and saw the beauticians were waiting for her. They made her sit in front of the dresser and they started their makeup on her while priya sat quietly. After sometime shipra came and went near priya to put on her jewelry when Ayesha came with a box.
Ayesha: ma jiju sent this box for priya di.
Shipre: whats this?
Priya took the box and opens it she saw a beautiful ruby and diamond set. And there was a note. Please wear this.
Ayesha: wow di it’s so beautiful.
Shipra took that jewelry which ram sent and put on priya’s neck.shipra cups her face and kisses her forehead.
Shipra: My doll has grown up so much that today she’s getting married and is going to someone else’s house. She said while crying.
When door creaked open they look at the direction, it was sudhir and karthik, and they walked towards priya and hug each other.
Sudhir: I have heard that daughters grown up very soon, we don’t realize when they’re born, when they grow up and when they get married, it’s true. I love you my doll.
Priya: I love you too papa.
Karthik also hugs her from back while she’s still hugging her dad.
Karthik: I love you di and I’ll miss you.
They hugged and cried.
Shipra: stop all this emotional drama, otherwise priya’s makeup will be ruined.
Shipra wipes her tears carefully.everyone goes and gets back to do their preparation. priya put her all belonging to a bag and put it in one side. They all heard the beats of drum and barat has arrived. Ayesha and other girls left the room while priya sat on bed.
There were mixed feelings taking birth inside her.she felt nervous and thinking would she be able to be a good wife? A good daughter-in-law? A good sister-in-law? She didn’t know the answer but knew one thing for sure ram will always be by her side. Out of nervousness she starts playing with her dupata and biting her nails. When she saw Ayesha and neha came in.
Neha: wow priya you are looking gorgeous. Today ram is going to die for sure.priya now lets go.

They take her down where the wedding mandap was set up. There were lights every where in Sharma mansion, it was decorated like a bride too.

Ram was standing there waiting for her he was wearing a sherwani.

He took priya’s attention and he was looking so charming and handsome. Ram saw his bride priya, coming towards him wearing her red bridal lehnga.

She looked like an angel. She came and stood beside him.
Ram: you look dazzling, I can’t take my eye’s off you.
She blushed and smile.
Priya: you are looking charming.

When neha and vikram came and handed the vermala to them.Priya was the one to put it first on ram. Priya was forwarding her hands while ram was pulling himself back. Karthik and his friends carefully lifted priya up and she tryies one more time, ram again pull himself back but at the end he surrendered himself and let priya put it around his neck,
 and then ram also put the vermala around her neck. 

They both sit down before the fireplace where pandit starts chanting the mantras.

Pandit: now, the parents of the bride please come forward and out her hand in the groom’s. sudhir and shipra came forward and did so. Pandit again said,now,  the parents of the groom and bride do the ghat bhandan.they tied the priya’s chunri to the end of ram’s. pandit chanted some more manthras and then asked ram to put the mangalsutra around priya’s neck. He took the mangalsutra and put it around priya’s neck. She looked in to ram’s eye’s he smile at her. And then ram lifting her maangtika and filled her partition with sindoor.

 A pinch of sindoor fell on priya’s nose when Krishna said.
Krishna: priya, ram loves you with all his hear, that’s the reason the sindoor fell on your nose.

Priya looked down and smiled. Pandit announced the wedding is complete; ram and priya are now married. They went to all elders and took their blessing. It was now time for vidaai. Priya was in tears. She hugged everyone and starts crying. Ayesha was then given some rice grains to priya and she threw it behind her while crying. Ram’s heart was aching while watching her. Ram helped her sit in the car and took blessings of sudhir.
Ram: uncle don’t worry I am going to take care of priya and will never harm her and always love her.
Sudhir: I know ram.
Ram sat in his car and they drove off to kapoor mansion. Ram and priya are in the car and priya starts to cry.


Ram: why are crying baby?
Priya: I am going to miss them.
Ram: meray hothay huay you’ll never miss them. He said with a smile.
Priya: sacchi
Ram: ha sacchi
They smiled and ram side hugged her.
                                                      *

Every one was waiting for ram and priya in kapoor mansion to welcome them. Ram and priya comes and Krishna was standing with pooja thaali, she did arthi of them and said priya kick the kalash gently with your right foot and enter the house she did as said and they welcome them inside the house. They were sitting in lving room. Krishna placed a plate filled with milk and rose petals, neha came and dropped a ring in that.
Neha: now you both start finding the ring. Whoever finds it the most number of times out of three, they will rule the other’s life. All the best to you both.
Ram and priya enters their hands inside the pot and starts finding the ring. Ram being naughty, caught priya’s hands in his and rolling his tongue inside his mouth while priya was showing a killer look to him.every one was cheering them. Every time priya finds the ring.
Neha: ram now be ready to be ruled by priya.
Ram: when my wife is so beautiful and captivating,so I am always ready to be ruled by her.
Every one teased him.
Krishna: neha and vikram take ram and priya to their room.
Neha and vikram leads them to their room. They enter to room. It was decorated with roses.

Neha: me and vikram arranged your room. Now we are going and letting you both alone. So better not to be naughty ram. She said teasingly. We don’t want to be kabab mei haddy anymore, so enjoy.

Ram: yes better you both now get out.
They left the room and ram closes the door and locks it. Ram came near to priya and holds her.

Ram: so its our official suhag raath. 

3 comments:

Dhristi said...

Awww finally raya got married awwww n lovely u wrote all the rituals now waiting for their SR

Unknown said...

The wait is finally the two love birds has given lots of test to reach this stage. RaYa are married with all rituals along with family and friends blessings

Unknown said...

Beautiful update.. finally raya got married