Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Friday 8 December 2017

FF: Race For Ram Part 24














Part 24

Man: hi priya.
Priya: hi, what a pleasant surprise. Rajat Thum yaha India Mei, kab aye. Aur yaha kapoor mansion mei kaisay?


Rajat: oho ithnay saray sawal saans tho lo.
They hugged each other.
Priya: ab bathao bhi yaha India mei kaisay aa gaye thumhay tho india pasand he nahi tha aur yaha kabhi ana bhi nahi chahthay thay tho achanak yaha kaisay a gaye.
Rajat:  ab kia karay business ki waja say ana he pada.
Pria: oh I see between thumhay kapoor mansion ka address kaisay patha chala.
Rajat: I went to Sharma house 1st then from your dad I got to know that you got married. karthik droped me here. Between Shadi kr li aur mujay bhulaya bhi nahi kia friendship nibhai hai.
Priya: ithni jaldi mei shadi hui that I forgot to invite you, sorry.
Rajat: acha ab apnay husband say tho introduce karao.
Priya: rajat, ram my husband and ram he is rajat my best friend. They shook hand.
Ram: nice to meet you.
Priya: ram UK mei, mei aur rajath ek he college mei thay and we were good friends and then business mei bhi kaafi projects sath mei kia and u know jab bhi mei issay keh thi thi k india chal k business kar lo, he always said me k no never I hate india aur ab dekho business he usay yaha keench laya.
They all laugh.
Ram: ok you both carry on mujay office k liyay jana hai.
Rajat: no, mei bus priya say milnay aya tha tho mil liya even I have to go.
Priya: but ithni jaldi tho mei janay nahi doo gi, you have to stay here ithnay saalo baad mil rahay ho aur mil k chal diyay. And why are you staying at hotel yahi a jao guest room mei reh lo. Ram aap he is ko bholiyay k yahi a k stay karay.
Ram: rajat she is right, friend k hothay huay u should’nt stay at hotel yahi a k reh lo. waisay bhi thum dono is tarah time spend kr sako gay sath mei.
Rajat: ok ithna insist kar rahay ho tum dono tho yahi stay kar laytha hoo.
Ram: ok I have to go to office now and priya don’t forget evening ko doc k pas jana hai. Bye and take care.
Priya: ok bye.
Ram went to office and rajat and priya had a quality time with each other talking about old days. Teasing and joking remembering the old days.
                                                                                    *



Doctor's cabin.

Priya had her ultrasound. Ram and priya were able to see their whole baby now who was sucking his thumb inside her womb. It was a beautiful sight and ram got emotional as he had just been feeling the baby’s presence from outside, seeing his baby was a special moment for him. He put the ultrasound picture in his pocket.
Priya: ram why u put that in your pocket?
Ram: mei chahtha ho thumhari tarah mei bhi apnay baby ko har lamha mehsoos kar sakoo.
She didn’t say anything else just admiring ram and his love for their baby.
Priya: ram I forgot to tell you, me and rajat planned for dinner outside tho aap usay pick kar lay ghar say.
Ram: ok ill pick him. Acha he hua bahar he dinner karnay ka plane kar liya even I was thinking the same.
                                                                                 *
They pick rajat and they all went for dinner at 7 star hotel.
Rajat: wow nice place, I never thought k India mei bhi ithnay achay restaurant ho sakthay hai. I hope jithna khubsurath hai us say kahi zyada yaha ka khana acha ho.
Ram: rajat don’t worry yaha ka food buhath tasty.
Priya: ithna tasty hai rajat that I think k thum apni ungliya chaat jao gay.
They all laugh. And priya already had ordered food for them selves. The food arrived.
Rajat: wooowww yeh sab tho mera favorite hai.
Priya: I know isi liyay thumhara favourite food oreder kia and I am sure you gona love the taste and apnay UK k restaurant ko bhi bhool jao gay.
Rajat: I can’t believe priya thumhay abhi thak yaad hai mujay kia pasand hai.
Priya: of course how can I forget?
Ram: ab thum dono bathay he karo gay ya khana bhi khao gay mujay tho buhath bhook lag rahi hai.
They all start eating their food and chatting with each other.
Rajat: priya I had a meeting now so you both go I’ll come home after my meeting.
Priya: ithni rath ko meeting?
Rajat:  they have set the time so I have to attend it, ab deal confirm karni hai tho kisi bhi time meeting ho I don’t care.
Priya: ok when you’ll be home, send me msg don’t be late.
Rajat: ok, bye.
Ram and priya both said bye to rajat and rajat went for meeting.
                                                                                   *
Some where at the corner of city a cottage is located a dark and almost a horror place rajat parked his car outside the cottage and went inside, and there a lady was waiting for him.
Rajat: hi.
Lady: hi.
Rajat: so you are the one who send me mail about priya’s marriage and how do you know that I love her?
Lady: yes I was the one and I know everything about you and priya. You loved her so much and even you have proposed her once but she rejected your proposal.
Rajat: yes I really loved her and still I love her allot but she is some one else’s wife now.
Lady: I know that but may be in heart some where she also loves you.
Rajat: huh its not possible, she loves ram.
Lady: don’t make your self fool rajat, tell me tonight you all went for dinner and priya orederd your all fav foods, how is it possible to remember your friend’s fav food, woh bhi ithnay salo baad.
Rajat: how do you know all this?
Lady: I know everything about you and also about ram and priya where they go and what they do?
he was not sure what to say further in heart he was thinking about priya and her care and also telling him to inform her when he’ll be home. Yes she cares for me he thought and smiles.
Rajat: ok then what you want for me?
Lady: priya ko ram ki zindagi say door kar do.
Rajat: but it’s not possible?
Lady: every thing is possible in love and war.
Rajat: ok ill try, between I even don’t know you aur yeh favour meray liyay kio kar rahi ho?
Lady: soon you’ll get to know every thing aur is mei sirf thumhara faida nahi but mera bhi faida ho ga.
They both laugh together and shook hands.

Next day

Priya sleeping peacefully wrapped up in her comforter, ram woke up and fresh himself and went to bring breakfast. After some time priya too woke up and didn’t find ram, she too fresh herself when she came out from washroom she saw ram walking with a grin and tray full of impressive items of breakfast items, and set it on the table
Priya: ram, that's really not compulsory, "I could have come down and have my own breakfast…

She sat on chair, and check out all the food items that he had brought,
Ram:"Mom has made all this, Scrambled eggs and plenty of toast with  your favorite jelly and orange juice Madam. And she said, if you want something else do tell, and he said, empty this all. Hearing a knock ram ordered the person to walk in,
Bansi kaka:"Sir, Madam sent some fresh sliced apples For Ma'am.
Ram: "thank you, will that be all?
Bk: "yes sir,
Ram:"You may leave then…"
Priya: "Uff ram how would I eat so much," priya rolled her eyes, "and I am not even feeling for it.
Ram: "Shut up priya, and get started with it already, I have a phone call to attend, from office," ram stated leaving an huffing and puffing priya behind, who punched over toast and eggs.
Priya: "ram come here and sit here with me, please…" she called him as she heard him ending his phone and sitting on chair,priya meekly eat all of her breakfast. 
Ram went down stairs and priya starts getting ready.
Smiling she started to think once the new baby comes into being, she had chose the room for the baby too, though she had told ram straightly that they would keep the baby in their room only for basic years the baby's life but the nursery of the baby shall be made, She want to talk to ram about this.
Walking down the stairs she saw few labor walking up the stairs with the woods, she could even smell the fragrance of wood, as a labor passed by her side, the fragrance was so enchanting.
Priya: "Ma where is ram?"

Krishna:"priya! How are you beta? Do you want something?"
Priya: "I am fine ma, and no I had the breakfast. You sent upstairs.
Krishna: "Completed the entire course?
Priya: "off course ma, complete,wese ma what is going on?

Krishna: vo tou ram…" krishna halted,
Ram: "Ma! Don't you dare spill my secret?" ram walk out of no where.
Priya: "OH God! ram, You scared me!" priya kept a hand on her racing heart. 

Ram:"Come I will show you what I am up to!
Walking with him entwining her fingers with his. 
Ram:"ram I need to talk about something really important."
Ram:"Yea? smiling at her,
Priya: ram I want to set the room of my baby, I wanted to do it myself ram. I … I mean,he was about to interrupt, "I know, I have a filthy rich husband, but the thing is I want to do it with my OWN hands, I want to shop myself. 
Ram: I knew this would be coming from you – so I was already prepared with it." ram tightly squeezed her in his arms,
Priya: "Really ram?", looking up at him with hope and happiness in her eyes,
ram: "Really darling, now turn around and open the door to this room," He whispered kissing her forehead,

She stared at the door that was right beside her room; she turned the knob open,

 Priya: "OMG ram, This room is so beautiful and you did all the arrangements alone and didn’t told me." priya spoke shockingly to see the painted walls She choked and saw the bed being made with fresh wood stick,
Ram: "And the bed is in progress my love." ram kissed her cheek from behind. 
Ram:  now whatever you would buy like be it clothes, stuff toys – baby items, you can buy by your own choice." ram spoke smiling widely.

Priya: "You are one of kind, you know," she cupped one of his cheek, "and I Love you for all of this, " She whispered, looking deep down in his eyes,
Ram: " I am glad to know my love is happy, because that's all I want…" he whispered and pressed his lips on hers, grabbing her waist by circling his arm around her and pulling her closer..
priya: ok then from today I am going for shopping and you are also coming with me.
Ram: no priya you go alone I have so many work at office.
Priya: ok I’ll ask rajat to company me.
Ram: its good idea.
                                                                                         *
Evening priya went to rajat’s room.
Priya: hi.
Rajat: hi.
Priya: are you free?
Rajat: yes. Something important?
Priya: not that much I am going for shopping if you are free so give me company.
Rajat: shopping? And that too with me? What you want to buy?
Priya: woohh shopping for my and ram’s baby.
Rajat: oh I see. Ok lets go. 
                                                                                 *
Shopping mall

Priya did all shopping for their baby and rajat and priya went to a near by cafĂ©.
Rajat: priya should I ask you something if you don’t mind?
Priya: hhmmm pocho
Rajat: thum ram k sath khush tho ho.
Priya: huh what kind of question is this? mei aur ram buhath khush hai ek dusray k sath.
Rajat: yeh mei nay is liyay poocha priya because thum dono ki shaadi kaisi hui. You got pregnant before marriage and he lefts you and you very well know about his image too.
Priya: (she was angry on him how could he say such things) look rajat meray aur ram k beech mei jo bhi hua it was misunderstanding and ram is a good man and he loves me more than anything else.
Rajat: priya just think once what I am trying to tell you is, ram k zindangi mei agar koi aur ladki a jaye and he lefts you phir thum kia karo gi. How you know k woh ander say badal chukka hai.
Priya: rajat will you please stop all this nonsense, she shouts at him. I don’t want to spoil my mood so please stop all this and let’s go, I am not feeling well.
Rajat: but priya please listen to me
Priya: rajat please I don’t want to.
Rajat: ok I am sorry I didn’t want to spoil your mood. I want you to be happy always and I don’t want k ram thumhara dil dhukaye is liyay yeh sab kaha mei nay. I am sorry priya if I hurt you.
Priya: its ok rajat, I hope you’ll never say such things about ram. he is my husband and I trust him and he’ll never break that trust. Now lets leave I am tired and not feeling well.
Rajat took out his phone and msg to the lady.
Rajat: I don’t think so priya will leave ram, she trust him and love him allot. It’s not possible.
Message sent to lady and she reads it.
Lady: ok then go for the 2nd plane.
He reads it.
(This conversation is through sms.)
Rajat: it would be dangerous.
Lady: if you want priya in your life then you have to do that.
Rajat: ok.
                                                      *
Kapoor mansion

Late night priya was not getting sleep and ram was not came home yet. Some where priya was thinking negative and her brain was forcing her if ram lefts her for some one else all that words which rajat spoke was coming to her mind. When ram came and he saw priya haven’t slept yet.
Ram: priya what happened thum abhi thak soye nahi?
Priya: nothing, bus neend nahi aa rahi thi. After a pause, ram have ate your dinner?
Ram: no I was so busy that I couldn’t get time to eat something.
Priya: ram aap bhi na apni health ka khayal he nahi rakthay. Aap fresh honay jaye mei aap k liyay khana lay kar athi hoo.
                                                                           *
Ram eating his food, priya was just watching him and was in her own thoughts.
Ram: priya, kaha koh gaye ho?
Priya: huhh, kahi nahi.
Ram: acha tho thum yeh dekh rahi ho k mei kithna khata hoo, he said jokingly and smiles.
Priya: aap bhi na ram kuch bhi bholthay ho. Now eat your food.
                                                                            *

Ram and priya lying on bed cuddling with each other. Priya’s head on ram’s chest and ram caressing her head.
Ram: priya how was your shopping kia kia liya.
Priya: hhmmm I bought almost every thing but samaj nahi aa raha tha k boy k liyay shopping karu ya girl k liyay.
Ram: I think you should shop for a baby girl, I know you are going to give birth to a daughter.
Priya: how you know we haven’t asked to our doc about it.
Ram: I know that your doc didn’t tell us about this but my 6 sense is saying that it’s a baby girl.
Priya: but if I say I want a baby boy.
Ram: aha but I want a baby girl.
Priya sat on bed almost ready to fight with ram.
Priya: I told you I want a baby boy. She said angrily.
Ram: oh calm down baby, ithna ghussa karu gi tho baby pe asar ho ga it’s not good for you and our baby.
Priya: but I want a baby boy.
Ram: ok relax, what ever it would be whether a boy or a girl, hai tho hamary pyaar ki nishani.
He hugged her side ways.
Ram: waisay priya agar baby girl hui tho we’ll again try for another baby, he winks at her.
Priya: ram aap bhi na.
Ram: aray mei tho football team bananay ka soch raha hoo, who bhi ek team boys ki aur ek team girls ki.
She hit him on his chest lightly and hugs him more tightly.
Priya: haaww ram aap bhi na kuch bhi bhol daithay ho. Mei koi machine tho nahi hoo jo ithnay bachay paida karu.
He laughs loudly.
Ram: hhhahaha I was joking baby.

After a cute talk priya just forget about all those rubbish thing which rajat spoke to her earlier. They slept peace fully cuddling with each other.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thought as a friend Rajat came to wish his friend on marriage but he has some alternative motive and seems some from Ram past want to harm RaYa relationship.

Hope Priya able to crack it down as she trusts her husband very much.