Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tuesday 12 December 2017

FF: Race For Ram Part 25

Part 25

Next morning

Ram went to office and priya was at her room setting the baby cloths when rajat knock at her toom.
Rajat: priya may I come in?
Priya: oh rajat, thum yaha yes come in thumhay poochnay ki kia zaroorath.
Rajat: I came here to say you sorry for my yesterday’s foolish talks. I m so sorry priya mujay aisa nahi kehna chahiyay tha, thum aur ram banay he ek dusray k liyay ho and I know you both love each other.
Priya: you better be sorry for that rajat, ram mujh say buhath pyar karthay hai and he’ll never leave me. I accept your apology.
Rajat: thank you priya. Acha ab yeh bathay choro tell me what your plan for today.
Priya: nothing much..
Rajat: ok tho aaj meray sath lunch k liyay chalo gi.
Priya: but mei daily ram k sath lunch karthi hoo un k office mei.
Rajat: but aaj apnay ek achay dost k sath lunch kr lo.
Priya: ok let me inform ram about our plan.
Rajat: no priya don’t tell him about our plan, just tell him k thum aaj nahi a sakthi.
Priya: rajat I have to inform him that we both are having lunch together.
Rajat: aray priya thum q typical wife ki tarah behave kar rahi ho, ab jaha bhi jao gi ram ko call kr k bathao gi.
Priya: its not like that rajat. But… ok I ll msg him that I m not coming today I’ll not say about our plan, ab Khush.
Rajat: yes very much.
Priya msg ram.
Priya: hey baby I am not coming today for lunch I m feeling tired so ill send your lunch have it on time ok. Love you.
Ram’s phone beeps he look at it, it was priya’s msg. he read it and starts replying her.
Ram: ok baby take care of your self and take rest..Love you too.
                                                                             *
Here rajat and priya did their lunch at a famous restaurant, while coming back to home and on the way rajat asked priya.
Rajat: priya if you feelling well kahi ghoomay chalay.
Priya: but rajat abhi tho lunch kia tho ab kaha lay jana hai?
Rajat: hmm just a small drive.
Prriya: ok small drive ha.
Rajat: ok
He drove the car, slowly priya was feeling sleepy and she slept and rajat taking the advantage 1st he switch off her mobile and his also then he drove to that cottage which is far from the city. He reached at cottage and at the same time priya wakes up from her sleep, rubbing her eyes she says.
Priya: ghar pohanch gaye.
Rajat didn’t reply, looking at the place clearly priya again said.
Priya: rajat hum kaha hai aur yeh kaun si jaga hai it’s too dark and no sign of any one?
Rajat: priya ghaadi kharab ho gaye hai and I have checked it but still its not starting, and my phone is also not working no signal here I think so.
Priya:  but ithni sunsaan jag pe hum kia karay gay and how we’ll reach home.
Rajat: abhi yaha cottage hai ander chal k wahi stay karthay hai kal subha thak koi rastha mil he jaye ga don’t worry.
Priya: kia rajat thum bhi ithni door anay ki kia zaroorath thi and I even didn’t inform ram about our lunch, he must be getting worried about me.
Rajat: ( he was getting angry from inside listening ram’s name) I am sorry priya I didn’t know k yeh sab ho ga.
Priya: ab rehnay bhi do lets go inside.
Rajat: ok
They both went inside there was no one and they both sat in a chair.
Priya: oh god ab patha nahi yaha kab thak rukhna paday ga.
Rajat: priya I want to say some thing to you.
Priya: ha bholo.
Rajat: I love you priya.
Priya: ( she was shocked) what?
Rajat: yes priya I really love you he holds her hand while sitting in front of her.
Priya: rajat please yeh mazak band karo I am not in a mood of pranks.
Rajat: I am serious priya I am not joking. I love you I can’t live without you and I can’t see that ram with you and believe me I’ll love you more than him.
She pulls her hand from him and slaps him hard on face.
Priya:  how dare you rajat? Be in your limits don’t cross it.
Rajat: (controlling his anger) priya I know in heart you also loves me and your care towards me shows it.
Priya: stop it rajat she shouts at him, I have care you as a friend nothing else.
Rajat: (this time he couldn’t controlled his anger and holds priya’s hand tightly she was still sitting on chair) how can I make you understand he shouts loudly. I love you and you love me too, accept it.
Priya: aahhh she screams in pain, stop this non sense rajat and you are hurting me. She frees herself from his grip and slaps him again.
Rajat: you bitch, you have to pay for this. He also slaps her on her face.
Priya: ouch … how can you do this rajat. I never know you’ll go to this level. ithna ghir jao gay you even didn’t care about our friendship.( She was crying)
Rajat: oh please yeh dosti ka leacture mujay math do.
Priya: if ram get to know, he’ll kill you rajat.
He came closer to her and holding her from her shoulders.
Rajat: he’ll never come to know about this, even he don’t know that I was with you all day (he laughs) I have planned everything and you’ll stay here. Between to inform you, you have been kidnapped now and no way to run from here. If you try to escape from here I’ll tie you, better don’t think about escaping.
Priya: rajat please leave me. She begs and was crying.
Rajat: I am leaving you now and I hope you’ll accept my proposal. Leave ram and come to me.
She didn’t said a word and he leaves her, When they heard a voice and clapping sound, It was dark priya could barely see her.
Lady: wow rajat I am proud of you, at-last you did this.
She took small steps and reaches to priya. She was shocked to see her.
Priya: you?
Lady: why you are so shocked priya?
Priya: sandy I can’t believe this you both plane this but why?
Sandy: (she was having a big smile on her face) look priya rajat wants you and I want ram that’s it.
Priya: you both will never succeed in your plane. Ram aur mei kabhi alag nahi ho gay not even in your dreams.
Sandy: we’ll see priya. If he’ll not leave you, I’ll make his life hell.
Priya: but why are you doing all this?
Sandy: us nay jo meri zindagi barbaad ki us ka kia priya.
Priya: I don’t want to say anything about that.
Sandy: huh thumharay pas is ka jawab ho bhi nahi saktha priya because if he wouldn’t be in love with you he would never merry you and you know this he would defentily throws you out from his life.

Priya was all silent she knows ram did wrong and now it was his sins that priya is going through.
Rajat: sandy I have to leave this place now and go to kapoor mansion otherwise ram will get to know.
Sandy: ok you can but be sure ram ko kuch patha nahi chalna chahiyay stay calm in front of him.
Rajat: ok and you take care of my priya he said sarcastically.
In that cottage sandy and some other goons were there making sure that priya don’t escape from the place.
                                                                               *
Kapoor mansion.

Every one was in hall and was tensed that priya is still not at home it’s past 12 now and her cell phone is also switched off. Ram was continuously dialing her number but again and again the same message this number is switched off please try later.
Ram: ma, priya sham say ghar pe nahi hai, she even didn’t told you where she is going.
Krishna: nahi ram beta she didn’t told me mei nay usay rajat k sath bahar jathay huay dekha tha but kaha ja rahay hai she didn’t inform me.
Ram: oh god aur yeh rajat bhi abhi thak ghar nahi aya us ka phone bhi switch off hai patha nahi meri priya kaha ho gi.
After some time rajat enters at home, every one asked at the same moment.
Priya kaha hai rajat?
He was a bit shock and scare that they all get to know about his plane but making himself calm he said.
Rajat: priya? I don’t know she was not with me.
Krishna: but i saw her with you when you both left home.
Rajat: ha who aunty she went with me for lunch but after lunch she told me that she’ll go by herself as I was having a meeting.
Ram: but who ghar nahi pohnchi rajat, where she must be.
Rajat: aisa kaisay ho saktha hai, ram we have to find her is halath mei who kaha ho gi,
Ram: I have to inform to commissioner.
Ram dials his number and rajat was feeling nervous.
Ram: hello commissioner, ram here.
Com: hello ram how are you?
Ram: I am fine but I want to tell you priya is not home from evening and her phone is switch off.
Com: ok I am coming there so I can get more information about her.
Ram: ok I am waiting.
Soon commissioner was there with some other police with him. He starts investigating about priya from family members.
Com: Mr.kapoor can you tell me last time when she contact you?
Ram: she sms me before lunch time that she can’t come today. And ma is telling that rajat and priya went outside together.
He turns towards rajat and asking him.
Com: so Mr.rajat you were the last one with whom priya spent her time?
Rajat: yes we both went for lunch together but after lunch she left by her own. He said calmly.
Com: ok. Mr. ram don’t worry we’ll find her soon I’ll inform every police station and every stop.
They left the place and here rajat was feared if he had been caught what will happen to him.
Ram: ma, app ja k rest kar lo its not good for your health and I want every one to go and sleep.
Krishna: ram thum bhi ja k so jao, don’t worry police will find priya soon.
Ram: I hope so.
They all went to their respective room and slept but ram was not getting sleep he was so tensed about priya clutching her pic with his chest he was praying for her to be safe.
Rajat at his room start messaging sandy.
Rajat: police had came here and they start searching for her.
Sandy: why you are messaging, we should avoid contacting each other for some time. Don’t worry they’ll not find her. And stay calm.

Rajat: ok


1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the form of friend Rajat betrayed Priya in the name of love which is only obessesion for him and now more over Sandy with him making matter worse. Hope Ram soon able to find Priya