Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tuesday 16 April 2013

FF: 50 shades part 1

Note: All right goes to the writer of the novel E.L.James i will just write it on my way and it would be both Ram and Priya's POV 







Part 1

A young girl who was sitting in front of the mirror and was brushing her hairs…. was vry nervous…
Priya: today its my first job interview….wat will they ask and wat would I say ggggrrrr….i m so nervous …god plz help me …and I hope I would get this job
A girl walk with a cup of coffee….
Neha: don’t worry u will get this job …priya u r so talented and I bet u will get it …don’t be nervous…. (neha is priya’s room mate and by profession a DJ )
Priya: I hope so ..she took the coffee and drank it ….and restrain her hair in a ponytail and bid a good bye to neha
Neha: all the best ….
*
A man woke up and half laying on his bed …lightning up a smoke ….and puffs it .... dark personality … thinking abt his life and those scary nightmares ….he trashed the smoke into the ashtray…and walks towards washroom to get ready himself for office and to involved in his bzy life ….
*
Kapoor Industries
It’s a huge twenty-story office building, all curved glass and steel…

Priya: relieved that I’m not late as I walk into the enormous and frankly intimidating – glass, steel, and white sandstone lobby.

Behind the solid sandstone desk, a very attractive, groomed, young woman smiles pleasantly. She’s wearing the sharpest charcoal suit jacket and white shirt.

Priya: I m here for job interview.

priya tuck one of the escaped tendrils of her hair behind her ear

woman:You’ll want the last elevator on the right, press for the twentieth floor…. She smiles kindly at her..

priya walk over to the bank of elevators past the two security men ….The elevator whisks her with terminal velocity to the twentieth floor…. The doors slide open, she confronted by another desk of sandstone and another young woman dressed impeccably in black and white …

“Miss priya, could you wait here, please?” She points to a seated area of white leather chairs….where already young boys and girls were there and waiting for the call for interview …she sits down….

Two guys walking on the corridor when one of them said …
Man:golf this week ram…
Ram: with serious face said..tomorrow…they both shake hands and one of them left while ram walk towards his cabin ….
Women: morning sir she stands from her chair and greets her boss….
Ram: morning miss patel ….r the people ready for interview…
Miss patel: yes sir …I ll send them one by one …
He walked inside his cabin….and the interview begins ….5-8 people went inside and got rejected when it was priya’s turn …
Miss patel: Miss sharma …its ur turn …

She nervously stood and walks inside the cabin ....
His office is way too big for just one man… In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, there’s a huge modern dark-wood desk that six people could comfortably eat around… It matches the coffee table by the couch. Everything else is white – ceiling, floors, and walls except, on the wall by the door, where a mosaic of small paintings hang, thirty-six of them arranged in a square. They are exquisite – a series of mundane, forgotten objects painted in such precise detail they look like photographs.
Apart from the paintings, the rest of the office is cold, clean, and clinical…

his eyes shot up to the girl who just walked in…hair tied up in a neat ponytail….just a lock on her face …and wearing a nice dress...he was lost in her …


She is staring up at me and the office with wide almond shaped eyes. She has a small, sweet face that is blushing … I wonder briefly if all her skin is like that … flawless… and what it would like pink and warmed from the bite of a cane…. Fuck…. I stop my wayward thoughts,…What the fuck are you thinking…RAM.. This girl is too young…. She walks…. and almost roll my eyes again. Yeah, yeah, baby, it's just a face, and the beauty in only skin-deep... I want to dispel that unguarded, admiring look from those big brown eyes…..
Showtime… ram…. Let's have some fun..My inner subconscious is glaring through huge eyes smirking with his eyebrows raised, nodding in approval..

Priya: morning sir…
Damn Her voice is quiet, shy, with an hesitant musicality, and blinks erratically, long lashes fluttering over those big brown eyes. She's quite attractive… She's all charmingly flustered, meek, mild… submissive. I shake my head, bemused at where my inappropriate thoughts are going, leading me into my secret lifestyle of a sex-driven sadist. Muttering some platitude, I ask her to sit….she sat…
He’s watching me, one hand relaxed on his lap and the other cupping his chin and trailing his long index finger across his lips. I think he’s trying to suppress a smile.

she forward a file of her documents towards him ….he got distracted and took it from hers and was going through her documents …he closed the file and starts interviewing her …he asked couple of questions and she answered it very well but nervously …
My stomach burning, twisting in bitter lust… the greedy monster that is my subconscious glaring intently, nodding in approval. I mutter my agreement and watch that flush creep slowly over her skin once more like an invasion…while she answering those question and biting down on her full bottom lip… Fuck! Her mouth. Why hadn't I noticed her sexy mouth before…
It was so distracted even I forgot wat to ask her ...i can ask those shitty questions later baby… But right now I don't give a flying fuck, because I can't take my eyes off your god damn mouth!
She was sitting quietly and watching me shockingly as in I wasn’t interesting in her answers …but baby u don’t know where I m bzy just in u and ur voice ….i have to ask her another question… internally shaking my head at such ridiculous things to consider. Ram… stop this, now
As I asked another question she answered… She tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, distracting me from annoyance making me wonder what it would be like to run my fingers through her long hair….
she is biting down on that lip again…. I ramble on, trying yet again to distract myself from her mouth. Her glorious, sexy mouth…Ram get a grip where the hell u r going ….u cant think like that abt her ….she is way too young and she deserves love ….i cant give her love….
Ram: that’s all Miss.Sharma….the job is urs …he hands her file back …
Priya: thank u sir …she smiled and was walking outside his cabin ….
Ram’s eyes stuck on her ass…damn that ass…my inner subconssious glared me again ….grab that ass Ram and spank it hard ….gosh …wat’s happenning to me …I remove those thought from my mind …
Ram: priya….what I was thinking when I called her name ….i mean MISS.SHARMA ..take the letter from miss patel…
Priya: sure sir
When she called me sir with that sexy and musical voice of hers….how it sound when I will took her to my playroom and she will call me SIR….my inner subconscious again glares to me….yes Ram u r going at the right path…..no…no…no …I didn’t want to listen to my inner subconscious ….i don’t want to hurt this girl ...removing my thoughts I continued ….

Ram: and be sure u come on time …I don’t like my staff comes late and give me stupid kind of excuse….
Priya: sure sir …I ll be on time …she smiled and walks out …
Miss patel handed her the envelope
Miss patel: congratulations …may be sir have told u when u have to come…
Priya:yes he did …such a KHADUS…she giggles ….
She press the elevator button and was thinking….
He is khadus but when I saw him y my body temperature rises …. He really is very, very good-looking. It’s distracting. His burning brown eyes was gazing at me…and when he called my name priya…it sounds good from his mouth …that voice of him….so seductive..….damn he is my boss I shouldn’t think abt him like this aarrgg.. ..
My heart is pounding…. The elevator arrives on the first floor, and I scramble out as soon as the doors slide open… I race for the wide glass doors, and I’m free in the bracing, cleansing, damp air of Mumbai. Raising my face, I welcome the cool refreshing rain. I close my eyes and take a deep, purifying breath, trying to recover what’s left of my equilibrium.
No man has ever affected me the way Ram Kapoor has, and I cannot fathom why.

Is it his looks? His civility? Wealth? Power? I don’t understand my irrational reaction….





21 comments:

Unknown said...

nice strt
waiting for next part
pls update soon

jineejiggs said...

Ur update reminds me of a English movie, a sadist Ram Kapoor will be an interesting one, continue

Anonymous said...

nice. wait is gonna kill

Anonymous said...

awesome start continue soon
waiting

Anonymous said...

Shaz nice start, i have read the whole series just now, it will be fun to read how you portray the characters and continue the story :)

Anonymous said...

As promised on twitter I am home and the first thing I did was to read this:)Kick Ass start Shaz..Better than the actual book for sure. Waiting for the next part. Pls update soon!!!

BALHSUPERFAN

Anonymous said...

hi me viny I really love this part superbly written

Anonymous said...

gr8 strt...cntinue soon

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Davina. Loving it!! I've actually read all the fifty shades so it's familiar. Can't wait to see how you develop Ram's character comparing him to Christian Gray!!!!

shilly said...

shaz i dnt knw wat 2 say..... jus continue soon.. ;)

S-Raya said...

thx ...will update soon..

S-Raya said...

dont know abt the movie hheheh...i hope i write it as i want ....will update soon

S-Raya said...

thx ....will update soon IA

S-Raya said...

thx...will do :)

S-Raya said...

thx for commenting ...i really love the novel so thought to pen it down in my way ...lets see how i will do it ...hope i dont make a mess lol

S-Raya said...

thx .... and will try to write it in a different way ...will update soon

S-Raya said...

thx viny :)

S-Raya said...

thx will update soon

S-Raya said...

hi davina good to see ur comment here ...thx... lets see how i will manage this ... hope i pen it down as i m thinking

S-Raya said...

hehheh u can say anything ...will update soon

Anonymous said...

nice start :) i ve read the original one :) hope u add something more :) :)