Bade acche lagthay hai

Bade acche lagthay hai
★·.·´¯`·.·★Before i saw you i dream★·.·´¯`·.·★ before i talked to you i heard voice and before i touched you★·.·´¯`·.·★ you had already stolen my heart★·.·´¯`·.·★

Thursday 25 April 2013

FF: Jism Part-2




thx to viny for siggy




Part 2

The sunrays falls in the large room…. And on her face … she slightly turns her face to other side …to sleep some more ….will this morning would bring something new and fresh in her life or it would be as usual ….fight ,crying and cursing for everything ….when rajat woke from last night’s hangover his head was spinning and was aching badly …..he sat on bed …and was about to call the servant when his eyes fell on priya …who was sleeping on the couch …

Rajat: what a life I have …she made my life hell and look at her sleeping very peacefully ….he screamed …PRRRIIIYYYAAAA…she stirred in her sleep….look at her still sleeping …middle class bitch…he screamed more louder ….PPPRRRIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAA…..she woke in fear ….

Priya: what happen….

Rajat: what happen …. making my life hell and you are telling what happened…get up and bring a lime juice for me…..

Priya: ok…tying her hairs in a bun and walking downstairs to bring a lime juice for him …. thinking to herself…. When he can’t handle why he drink…

She forwards the glass of lime juice and he took it from hers and drink it …she walks out and went to fresh herself ….

This morning was again the same as always …nothing new in priya’s life ….

*

USA

A boardroom where is a takeover presentation is underway….A man is shown in  shadows lounging in a president chair smoking cigar…and eyeing the proceedings….the other guy end up his presentation …

Man: not interested

He starts to walk out and puffing his cigar …. when a man stops him, who was selling his company…

Man: excuse me MR. Kapoor …you were interested to buy this company …. but now why a sudden change …

Ram Kapoor: yes, I was interested and that too a year back but not now…. it’s you who has not been giving attention to your company and takes him to all the finer points as to why… he is not interested and leaves the room….

He gets a call …

Jenny (ram’s secretary) : sir apeksha’s call

Ram took the phone from her

In mumbai

Apeksha: (talking on phone) bhai ….Ma is in hospital …she got a minor heart attack …please come fast …we all need you here …

Back to USA

Ram: I m coming …he cuts the call and said to his secretary ….arrange my tickets for Mumbai now

Jenny: yes sir …she immediately arranged the tickets ….

*

Mumbai Kapoor Mansion

Krishna get discharged from hospital as she recovers…

Krishna: apeksha did u called ram …

Apeksha: yes ma …I have called him …he will be here in few hrs ..

Krishna: ok …

*

Ram: apeksha where is ma and how is she now ..

Apeksha: she is fine now and she is in her room

Ram rushed towards his mothers’ room …. he walks towards her and hugged his mother…

Ram: Ma ..choking ….are you feeling better…

Krishna: I m fine beta …don’t be tensed …look nothing happens to me …and nothing will happen to me till I don’t get you married …and see my daughter in law …and also my grandsons….

Ram: uuufff Ma …you started this again …

Krishna: aray …your Ma wants to see you as a groom …so whats the prob…

Ram: Ma you know na that I love someone …

Krishna: I know that …when will you tell us her name and about her family …so that we go and talk about your marriage …

Ram: Ma soon I will tell you everything about her ….as now I m back here in Mumbai let me first meet her …then you can go and talk to her family …

Krishna: that’s like my GOLU putar ….she hugged her son…

Ram: we talked allot isn’t it…now take rest ..we’ll talk later ….

Ram left the room and went to his room ….

He was in his change room and taking out his cloths ..when a photograph drop on the floor …he took it in his hands and caress the picture…which was his and with his love ….he smiled..

Ram: soon I’ll meet you ….and we will be together …MY LOVE …he kissed the photograph and placed in his wardrobe and  went to fresh himself….

*

Rajat’s office

Rajat talking on phone…

Rajat: hi baby …how ate you and what about your mother is she fine now?

Apeksha (sitting in her room) hi ..i m fine and ma is also fine …and she is now at her room resting…

Rajat: good…so when are we meeting then …

Apeksha: sorry baby I can’t make it today …bhai is back from US so I can’t come …will spend some time with him …

Rajat: ok not a prob ….I Love U ….

Apeksha: I Love u too …

Rajat: I know that …

They both were having a smile on their face….

Ram: apeksha ….apeksha….

Apeksha: I ll talk to you later …Bhai is calling me…bye ..

Rajat: you are forgetting something baby….

Apeksha: what ..

Rajat: my kiss ….

She blushed …

Apeksha: not now bye…bhai is coming …bye…

She cut the call and rajat was looking at his phone ..and smiling  …

Rajat: I love u..soon the day will come when we both will be together ….

Apeksha’s Room

Ram: apeksha

Apeksha: bhai …

Ram: apeksha I want to talk to you about the party for 25th anniversary of Kapoor industries …

Apeksha: bhai ..i was about to come to talk to you about the same thing…

Ram: so what have you planned for that

Apeksha: let the party be in Kapoor mansion and will invite all our business associates…and our close friends …

Ram: mmmm that’s a good idea …I think we should start the preparation…we don’t have that much time …

Apeksha: yes bhai ….

5 comments:

123fiza1 said...

nice update.....
so who is the photo lady??
waiting fr next update

Anonymous said...

that was awesome my name2saakshi

Anonymous said...

ok lets see how raya met and what story u think 4 raya me viny

Anonymous said...

nice update.. eagerly waiting for next update....

Anonymous said...

interesting ....continue soon...